Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tit for Tat

These pictures give me hope. Hope for the future. Hope for my sanity. Hope that my two year old will eventually learn to SHARE and won't make the babies cry.

I give you - a successful playdate.

I push you around the house...

From Bubba Bubbles March 2009 -
...and you push me!
From Bubba Bubbles March 2009 -
(Yeah, yeah..this is a pretty light weight post. Sorry! If you'd like to see my excuses, check out my other blogs - LoLo Craft and Chow Review. And if you really want to get crazy, go ahead and follow or subscribe to those blogs...poor Chow Review has 3 followers, and it's giving him a complex. He's a good guy! Loads of Chinese, Brazilian, dairy-free, and just plain YUMMY recipes, from myself and Myrnie. Oh, and there's going to be a cool contest on LoLo Craft pretty soon, so you'll want to follow so you know all the deets!!)

4 comments:

  1. You know I click over and check out the other ones. I'm just afraid if I actually add two more to my reader, it will implode:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...I thought I was following Chow Review. D'oh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um your kids share! *faint*

    All I hear around here is : Whine' , mine' whineeeeeeee'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I didn't even know you had another blog, much less TWO more! How did I miss that? I have just subscribed to Chow Review. I love new recipes!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!