Friday, July 3, 2009

Shave and a Hair Cut...

...6 bits.

What do you think?

Perks:

1) Super breezy in the back

2) Super easy to style

3) Major haircut = I lost another pound! (Myrnie, is that cheating on our little competition?)


14 comments:

  1. I think you are gorgeous, as always! Of course you would look good in any hairstyle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygosh! I love it, it is sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh noooo...of course it's not cheating. Let me just go cut off a LIMB, and I'll lose THREE pounds! :D

    Looks cute, sweety :) Short n' sassy! First Bert, now you...is it my turn?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! It'll be so much easier to deal with now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it! Very edgy, super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's definitely chic. What does the husband think?

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! Looks so great. very daring. Don't know if i could do that...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Losing a pound - what a fabulous reason to get a haircut! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a drastic change! I love it, just love it. Especially the longer hair in the front that you can pull back with a cute clip if you want to. Where did the inspiration come from???

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOOOOVE it, and I'm not just saying that because we just "met" and I'm trying to get points.

    It's way cool. Funky cool. And I love me some funky cool ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow. You are gorgeous!

    and the hair ..yes it fits fabulously!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!