Tuesday, August 11, 2009

China Talk Tuesday - A New Perspective

Well, friends, Lo Gung's gone and done it. He's finally succumbed to the pressure, and started his own blog! You can find him over at Things That a Chinese American Doesn't Understand. First topic of discussion: Cash for Clunkers.



Head on over and give him some bloggy love. I'm trying to train him up right - I don't want my hubs to one of those bloggers that doesn't respond to comments. If you train 'em right when the blog is small, they will not go astray.

(Yeah, this China Talk Tuesday post is a little light weight. I'll throw this out there again - anyone have anything they're just ITCHING to learn about the Chinese way? Recipes you're dying for? Burning questions? Wanna see pictures of purple money? Leave them in the comments, and I'll get to them. :-))

6 comments:

  1. No way! Is he prepared for stalkers like me? I can't believe it. I will go check him out now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how many languages ARE there, and why can't I find a book for BBJ?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am amused that you are pimpin' out your baby daddy. ;)

    What is purple money? Did I use it in Hong Kong?

    Hmmmm...Chinese culture. Why was my baby's head shaved when I met her?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Haven't been able to talk my hubby into doing the same yet :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting! I will have my hubby read this, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!