Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dancing...with Ballons




(Think it's time for us to thin out the toys in the playroom yet?!)
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. LOL. Toys in the playroom have been a perpetual battle for me for the last 7 years. Nahhh, just leave em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Tongginator has that sit-and-spin... those large cardboard blocks/ bricks... and did I spot a panda? So no - I think you are fine. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, save them for the grandchildren... You can never have too many toys in my opinion! I just love your playroom area, the view is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, save them for the grandchildren... You can never have too many toys in my opinion! I just love your playroom area, the view is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops sorry about the extra post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at that happy, sweet face! And I say hang onto those toys as long as you can:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great pictures.

    Oh and the toys. Never-ending battle over here. Surprisingly not with my boys. They're used to getting rid of stuff. It's more of a battle with Grandma, she keeps bringing more in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these pics. So sweet and carefree.

    P.S. If you ever find yourself near Friendly's again, give me a call. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute!!!

    And I have the same costco bag overflowing with toys as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!