Over the course of the summer, I have seen several random little heads pop out of the lake that is behind our house. One turned out to be a cormorant, one a mink, one a beaver (??) and one...the Loch K Monster. Yes, the picture is not great - even though he was very close to the edge of the lake, I was still inside...and a good 50 feet away. I zoomed as close as I could, and then cropped the picture to zoom some more.
I know what it is...does anyone else want to venture a guess?
(Highlight the blank space below the picture to see if you were right!)
I know what it is...does anyone else want to venture a guess?
(Highlight the blank space below the picture to see if you were right!)
It is a turtle! And a rather large one, at that. Someone had told me there was a turtle living in the lake, but I've never been able to catch a shot of her. Rumour has it that they catch her every few years and measure and weigh her. At last measurement, she came in well over 100 pounds and 3 feet long. Of course, that's just the rumour.

I'm pretty sure that's Jaws.
ReplyDeletedefinitely a shark
ReplyDeleteheh.. I was completely wrong. i was convinced that it was just a fallen log or something like that.
ReplyDelete