Wednesday, August 12, 2009

We Likes To Eats Da Foodz

This is Siu Jeun.
Siu Jeun likes Cheerios, and cut up fruit, and cookies...
...and cake and tofu and bits of banana and cut up grapes...
Siu Jeun likes to eat.

Sometimes he even does it guns blazing, both hands shoveling.
Posted by Picasa
Eating makes him happy.
I think we can all relate to that.

8 comments:

  1. The Tongginator ate so much when we first came home, our friends and family nicknamed her the Hobbit... you know, eating first breakfast, second breakfast, elevensies, lunch, tea, dinner, supper...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best last line ever, "I think we can all relate to that." Totally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh... the "two-fisted" approach. Siu Jeun shows us how it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last face is SO BBJ :) Counting the weeks...

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is such a happy camper. Or eater.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We can all definitely relate to that over here :) I can't believe how big he's getting---so stinkin cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!