So is that the "Mo--ooommm!" look or the "you are SO not related to me" look or the "please - I'll wash the dishes for a month" look? Because sometimes they all look the same.
That's the "i'm going to humor her for now" look...right? ;) I'm loving the look in the background, it says "Wha? Huh?" I think you'll get that one a LOT in about 10-13 years. ;)
Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!
She's already perfecting the look now, isn't she? Good. Luck.
ReplyDeleteHeh.
So is that the "Mo--ooommm!" look or the "you are SO not related to me" look or the "please - I'll wash the dishes for a month" look? Because sometimes they all look the same.
ReplyDeletethat is the lip gloss on SJ's lips right?
ReplyDeleteWhat? Looks pretty innocent to me...
ReplyDeleteOh, maybe that's the point
And that somewhat confused look on his face? You'll be seeing it too:)
ReplyDeleteLOL love Debbie's comment. And yes, good luck with this one :D
ReplyDeleteThat's the "i'm going to humor her for now" look...right? ;) I'm loving the look in the background, it says "Wha? Huh?" I think you'll get that one a LOT in about 10-13 years. ;)
ReplyDeleteUh-oh...what does it say about Ernie that I can't see any 'tude in this picture? Savor these "sweet" years ;o)
ReplyDeleteOh man. T-R-O-U-B-L-E And I think I'll be right there with you.
ReplyDelete