So, BBJ and I had this great idea to make treats and take them to the neighbors. I also wanted to try out the cupcake cones I remembered from my childhood. Simple, right?
Apparently, no one gave the memo to the cupcakes. Oy. Fortunately, my Joy School kids gobbled them up. Frankencakes anyone?This project turned out a little better: Octodogs!
Slit the bottom 2/3 of a hotdog into pieces, and use a toothpick to skewer in two little eyes. Boil for two minutes, and serve with "tomato blood". Easy peasy, and the kids loved them. (Except for the girl who doesn't like hotdogs. ?!)

What did the kids do??
ReplyDeleteHa! She DID like the cupcakes though. She told me about both. Said she didn't eat the hotdog (no suprise there), but she {slurp} loved the cupcakes. Next time try giving her some bacon. She'll eat it all up! :)
ReplyDelete