Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

From our casa to yours.

(BBJ as kitty cat. Doesn't look very impressed, does she? But it was her first time in makeup, and she felt -very- grown up.)


(Siu Jeun's favorite part of the office party - playing under a table with candy he nicked from his sister's bucket. Ahhh, sweet bliss.)
(He's a fireman.)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Kids look so cute!
    Phew! As usual, we have too much candy leftover.
    Hope you had a great Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had quite the Halloween fun with some good costumes and inventive food! I love the octodogs idea. Also, I love the family pic! You have such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!