A stay-at-home Mormon Mom, raising a small Eurasian family, crafting and sewing when the mood strikes her, and loving every minute of it!
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Intermission and a DEAL ALERT
Hey, all. Just a quick note to say...I haven't been blogging.
Yes, I am Captain(ess?) Obvious.
Lo Gung is home for the week, and we've been thoroughly enjoying ourselves. (With him around, mostly that means shopping. More on that in a second.)
We've already hit up two outlet malls. Still up for the week: lunch at the Culinary Institute of America, Thanksgiving with friends, and (of course) a Black Friday sale, or two.
So, my friends, I'm just swamped! (Insert line from Princess Bride here...)
I'll catch y'all on the other side.
Now, just a little ol' DEAL ALERT.
We hit up the Williams Sonoma outlet this afternoon, and found that the AllClad Large Flared Roaster was 60% off. That makes a really fabulous $254 pan (that can hold a 25 pound bird, FYI), a smooth $99. Still an expensive (understatement?) pan, but...if you ARE in the market for an AllClad pan, this is a really great deal. (I have been in the market for a roasting pan, and the fabulous deal, combined with the fact that I can hand this around to whichever of my kids are in charge of cooking the turkey for Thanksgiving 30 years down the road, kind of sealed it for me. Merry Christmas to me...Lo Gung is off the hook for the rest of the year, and couldn't be happier!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Happy Thanksgiving! :)
ReplyDeleteI wish I had time to drive across the border to do some shopping! The deals are unbelievable.
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday...
That reminds me... you asked to borrow my roasting pan, right? Guess you won't be needing it anymore. :) Hope the turkey turns out great.
ReplyDeleteThis is the first time I've been on the computer in about a week! Glad you scored such a great deal. Now, can you do tofu in that thing?
ReplyDelete