Thursday, November 5, 2009

NaBloPoMo: Day 5

I have a confession to make: Dressing my kids in ridiculous clothes really really really makes me laugh.

Hard.

Really.


So, when I found BBJ's tutu sitting there...I couldn't really resist.

Besides - now that he's walking, he really can show it off to full advantage.

Oy.
(Dude's not even 11 months old yet!)

PS - The dolly wasn't my idea. He found it on the floor a few weeks ago, and simply adopted it. It rattles, it's soft and squishy...what's not to love! And love it, he does. The dolly's name is "his baby." As in, "BBJ, where's Siu Jeun's baby?"

Poor kid - all the hand-me-down toys in the house are pink!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Mama...! Lol, he does look mighty pleased with himself.

    You have to make it up to him, though. Take some pictures of him in camo pants or something like that. Just to show him that you balanced all of this out with some manly-man clothes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have photos of both of my youngest boys wearing tutus. And we didn't even have to put them in them! When they got a tad older, I guess the fun factor was irresistible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. make sure to show these pictures to his friends at his sixteenth birthday party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. but he really makes a rather pretty girl......

    Mean streak? Nah....;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink's not so bad! (Says the woman with three girls and one boy...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...and then this will be one of the photos you slip to whoever's putting together the slide show to be shown at his wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, good for you for doing NaBloPoMo--I've done it twice, and it's a challenge. I love these baby boy in tutu photos. :) He looks like he does, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!