Friday, November 6, 2009

NBPM: Day 6



What's on your to-do list today?
(I raked last weekend, and this is what it looked like the next morning. It hasn't changed much all week.)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. I'm supposed to finish up some of the projects for tomorrow's craft show. However, my daughter wants to cuddle, so I'm cuddling in front of the computer with her

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're going to the chocolate factory :)Ernie has high hopes of finding a chocolate bar with a golden ticket inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the same problem with leaves! Except on a much smaller scale, what with living in an apartment. John JUST swept the front porch, and of course, it is now covered in leaves again...

    As for my to-do list, for Friday it included grocery shopping and an awesome concert at the college (the Bednars where there - he wrote the lyrics).

    For Saturday, we have a primary activity and it's digital scrapbooking day:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It can be a discouraging job can't it? I think we finally finished today...or I should say John did :) Hooray!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!