Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ode to American Idol

I think I've mentioned before how much BBJ has always enjoyed American Idol? When she was tiny, it was the only show that would ever catch her attention. Now that we are on the East Coast, the show is on too late to let her stay up to watch it, but that is no reason for her not to be able to enjoy the music, right?

After last week's second episode, I had one of the songs stuck in my head. It was bad, y'all. I sang it until I fell asleep. I sang it as soon as I woke up. I sang it until BBJ and Siu Jeun woke up. Then I fixed the problem.

How do you fix a stuck song?

That's right! You teach it to someone else.

Hey, BBJ. C'mere! Wanna learn a new song?

Check it out. I think she's got it down! (Oh, and check out Siu Jeun's dance moves, too. And yes, I know his pants are off. It's called irony.)

4 comments:

  1. Or, if you want to get that song out of your head, post it online so that it gets into your readers' head instead.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK. I know you won't believe me but I can't get the sound to work on my computer today! She does have some good dance moves though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definite star quality there - I mean just look at that smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little 屁股 moves there. Heh.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!