Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Tale of a Playroom

(Did you figure out yesterday's song? It was I'm a Little Teapot! *grin* Go check it out again.)


Once upon a time, there was a playroom. It was a nice playroom, if a little chilly. It was full of windows, overlooking a large lawn and a small lake.

One day, it was clean.

Then this guy showed up.
Then this fairy showed up to finish the job.



Then it wasn't clean anymore.

The end.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. I love how airy it feels!

    And no, not 'the end.' It won't ever be 'the end' of us being on our hands and knees cleaning up after them until they've learned to tidy up after themselves. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some days it seems that they only want to play on the room if we have cleaned it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I'm selfish, but I would totally claim that room as a "reading room"... and oh, I don't know, make the kids' room somewhere else. They can play anywhere, can't they? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clean? That is not a goal!
    That room is great. I love those windows.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!