ETA - Cutting your hair will cut off your GOOD luck, not your bad luck. *grin*
Welcome to the 2nd Day of the New Year. We've had a fabulous time - NYC Chinatown, family, crackling pig, fish, sweet dried fruits and a market so crowded BBJ could only exclaim, "I don't like bottoms!" as the fifth one smacked her upside the head.A full report is coming, I promise. Right now we are hunkering down with family and eating ourselves silly. I invite you to do the same!! WHAT you eat isn't as important as WHO you eat it with.
Oh yeah - and don't get a haircut for a little while. You wouldn't want to cut off your good luck! I'll let you know when it's safe to go under the scissors again.
新年快樂! (San Nihn Faai Lohk - Happy New Year!!)
Happy New Year!!
ReplyDeleteHey, can I sweep the house now? Lol.
Maybe it can wait another day....
Happy new year to you and yours!!
ReplyDeleteVacuuming isn't the same as sweeping the house, right? :)
Aw man....we were going to have a hair-cutting party tonight, I promised E she could have short hair like Kiki's!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful family! Gung Hay Fat Choy!
ReplyDeleteI just love, love, love that photo! You guys are the cutest family.
ReplyDeleteAnd I got my hair cut Friday. Too late!
...and did I mention how cute your hair is right now?
ReplyDeletehaha "i don't like bottoms!" i like that.
ReplyDelete