Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Technical Difficulties

Well, y'all...turns out three years of blogging can fill 1GB of free photo storage space. I learn something new every day!

Luckily, for only 5 Clams per year, I can up my storage space to 20GB.

Until I work out the details (shouldn't be hard!), this ol' blog will be picture free. If you'd like to keep up with any random bits of Creative that go on over here in the interim, head on over to www.LoLo-Craft.posterous.com and see what I'm up to.

7 comments:

  1. I didn't know there's a limit! At the rate I've been posting pictures, I'd probably use up my quota pretty soon.

    Do you upload directly or do you use something like hotobucket?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh-oh! Good to know, when I post (geesh, I need to get back to it!) I tend to post pictures. I never really thought about the limit. Oops. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if I can comment on your craft posterous blog without registering, but wonky quilt sauares are so much fun. ONe of my favorite quilts I made is a lime green/black wonky quilt with a crazy border... there is a lady (who I will have to look up for you) who has great patterns with those crazy 9 blocks/4 blocks...etc. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOT??? This is the first I've heard of it. But then again, my blog is more word-y than picture-y. Which explains why I've been blogging five years and no issues. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. smaller photos. Like <100mb by sizing for web. ;)

    or, you know, just get your own domain....

    but 1gb of photo space doesn't seem like enough these days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my lands, girl, how many photos have you posted? It doesn't SEEM like a lot, but I guess it has been...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!