
I'm insanely behind on sharing my great news...but about two weeks, I received not one, not two, but three great packages in the mail! In the picture above, you can see my loot. First off, there's that gorgeous necklace there on the left. I joined a Thing-A-Day swap, organized by Simone over at CraftEvolution. My partner was Cornelia, from Romania. (C'mon...that, in itself, is cool!)
Those SafetyTats in the middle? I won those from a giveaway on Motherhood, Among Other Things. Buckeroo Mama is a good friend...so it was fun to win from her! (I'm excited to use these tats when we load the two kids onto a plane - or two - and move them across the country. Because, seriously? Two kids? Between the airports, the luggage carousels.....s.c.a.r.y.)
Finally, all that pink kitchen gear...it's from a promo deal at Babies R' Us. Buy so much product...get a bunch of pink kitchen gear in the mail. It took nearly four months to arrive...but who's complaining when it's free? (It's all pink to support Breast Cancer Awareness. I'm still not entirely sure how them sending me a saute pan, a spatula, a timer and measuring cups helps the cause...but I am happy to have all my pink gear!)
Romania? That is beyond cool. I love that.
ReplyDeleteTotally cool! I love the fact that the pendant is on a lobster claw clip
ReplyDeleteIsn't getting mail fun??? :) What sweet friends you have!
ReplyDeleteWait. You get to FLY? Geez, my hubby has to find a new employer. When we moved cross country, we had to drive. Gah, that trip still gives me nightmares!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I really really want to know what a SafetyTat is, when I look at the post there is no picture (it's just me, right? cry).
And yes, what great friends. I am in love with that necklace!
Cheers,
Kiy