ETA - The new blog bling is now available on the sidebar!
....still a secret. For now. Keep reading!
Remember weeks ago when I asked for suggestions for a new blog name? (Because Bubba Bubbles was referring to my first baby...and now I have two...and the first one doesn't even go by "Bubba Jyu" anymore, she goes by Ming Wai? Remember? Good.) So, I wanted something that would be a bit more inclusive in its scope.
Thus, I give you....
The LoLo Life!
It will take me a little while (ok, a LOT while) to get things like new buttons, etc., so please be patient while I get that all worked out. My URL will not change, nothing is actually different...except now instead of saying "I saw the cutest picture on Bubba Bubbles today!" you'll say "I saw the cutest picture on The LoLo Life today!"
See? It just rolls off the tongue. I hope.
(Please, reassure me. I'm having an identity crisis here! Your cooperation is appreciated.)
Oh, I almost forgot! There were giveaways, dahling. Prizes to be had! For the popular names!
As it turns out, the blog name with the highest number of votes in our little poll was "House of LoLo". That, of course, was a name that I came up with. So...I'll figure out an appropriate prize to give myself. Heh.
2nd place....goes to The LoLo Life. Which is the brainchild of the illustrious I, Wonder Woman. I, Wonder Woman, I am sorry. You are not eligible for your prize at this time.*
3rd place goes to...Life as LoLo, thought up by the illustrious DIY Mama. DIY Mama, unfortunately, you are not eligible for a prize at this time, either. **
4th place goes to...Lo-quacious, brought to us by the lovely Debbie, of Suburb Sanity. Congratulations! There will be a little special something showing up in your mailbox soon.
5th place (out of 26, mind you), goes to LoLos and Cheerios, from the fabulous girl over at My Ice Cream Diary. Your birthday is coming up...you get a prize, too. Just 'cause you're awesome.
*Please don't think I'm being mean! Click on the link, and you'll see - giving her a prize would be practically like giving my mirror image a prize. And I said "At this time...."
**No, really. Click on this link, too. The resemblance is uncanny, no? It's almost like we're twins......but she's all crunchy, and I'm all....LoLo. Heh.
4th place. That's not even in the top three! However, I did get called "lovely" which is prize enough for me! And I do love the new name. Good for you:)
ReplyDeleteHey no fair! :) Where's my prize? :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, me too!
ReplyDeleteWhat can I say. I'm awesome. Apparently.
Poor Debbie. Not even in the top three. Hey wait! None of mine made the short list AT ALL. Harrumph.
ReplyDeleteYes, the LoLo Life does indeed roll off the tongue
ReplyDeleteThose 3 (4? Heh) above me sharing the opinions are hilarious.
Congratulations! I love it!
ReplyDeleteAnd give your sister a prize, for pete's sake.
I love it! Good name, good name. Rock on.
ReplyDeleteYou`re right... The Lolo Life does roll off the tongue quite nicely. :)
ReplyDelete