Monday, April 19, 2010

A Beautiful Saturday in New England




(I begged Lo Gung to take this picture...and I might need to frame it. I adore the feeling of his chubby little fingers wrapped around my longer ones. Just...nummy. That's what he is. And, apparently, so is that pacifier.)

Last Saturday was ridiculously gorgeous round these parts...so we took advantage by heading off to a local walking park, camera in hand. I love this place for pictures!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. All three photos are just LOVELY!! You should be in the photos more often. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! You and sj have the same haircut, since when does he have a part?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that makes me homesick! :) Nice photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww.... so adorable. Buckeroomama is right, you should be in the photos more often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These were gorgeous photos! Makes me miss Newport...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that hair cut and gorgeous photos

    ReplyDelete
  7. i LOOOOVE that last shot. adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!