A stay-at-home Mormon Mom, raising a small Eurasian family, crafting and sewing when the mood strikes her, and loving every minute of it!
Very pretty. Are you going to go and buy a new camera, too? That's what people do when they start taking pretty pics like these... lol.
Those are great photos! Sadly, my middle son has such horrendous allergies this year that I can't have anything blooming in the house.
Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!
Very pretty. Are you going to go and buy a new camera, too? That's what people do when they start taking pretty pics like these... lol.
ReplyDeleteThose are great photos! Sadly, my middle son has such horrendous allergies this year that I can't have anything blooming in the house.
ReplyDelete