You'll soar to new heights!
You'll see the whole world, and discover new sights.
(My apologies to Dr. Seuss, from whom I shamelessly stole, and subsequently butchered, this little rhyme.)
We have lift off!!
I adore that little man. And the big one. He's pretty neat, too.
(Yes, the pictures are awfully blurry...but there are WAY blurrier photos out there of UFOs, and they've been kept around for decades. I figured y'all could spare a few moments for blurry photos of my UFS (unidentified flying son). Besides, he's WAY cuter than some ol' hunk of flying metal from Mars...)
(PS - Happy birthday, Poppy!! You don't look a day over 32. Well, maybe a few days...but a very few. Like, maybe four. Happy birthday! We sure do love you. *mwah*)
(My apologies to Dr. Seuss, from whom I shamelessly stole, and subsequently butchered, this little rhyme.)
We have lift off!!
I adore that little man. And the big one. He's pretty neat, too.
(Yes, the pictures are awfully blurry...but there are WAY blurrier photos out there of UFOs, and they've been kept around for decades. I figured y'all could spare a few moments for blurry photos of my UFS (unidentified flying son). Besides, he's WAY cuter than some ol' hunk of flying metal from Mars...)
(PS - Happy birthday, Poppy!! You don't look a day over 32. Well, maybe a few days...but a very few. Like, maybe four. Happy birthday! We sure do love you. *mwah*)

(Photo taken by Myrnie.)
PPS - This turned out to be an ode to a few of my favorite men. Everybody go out and give your own favorites a big squeeze for me, m'kay? Thanks. Because a good man really does rock.
Awwww, loved this post. (I still have a crush on Poppy, but don't tell him! ;) )
ReplyDeleteI'd go squeeze my guy but he's already at work. I'll have to wait until tonight, and give him an extra!
Cheers :)
Awww... aren't you a blessed one?
ReplyDeleteSuch lovely men in your family.
Also, your dad does look young! Lucky you, inheriting those genes.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHe CAN fly! We'll give Dad a hug for you tonight :)
ReplyDeleteYour dad is frighteningly adorable. He reminds me of Bill Pullman. And the less said about that resemblance (at least by me) the better. :)
ReplyDelete