Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Two Quiet Moments



This quiet moment has been brought to you by 3:00, by the letter Zzzzz and by the number two. 
Posted by Picasa

And this quiet moment....


....brought to you by "Mommy was so grateful to have ten minutes to sew, she didn't even care what was keeping the baby so quiet" and "Can you spot the trail of destruction?"

(His trail goes all the way from the drawer into the playroom. I don't even KNOW how he did that, except to run back to the drawer, grab another armful, walk to the end of his trail...and keep on dropping things in a line. Oy.)

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I remember those days! Haha! Love the pictures you took.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...sorry, but the pictures are REALLY cool. Art, really. So I think there's an artist in your care :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) Why didn't this come to my reader yet?

    2) That's a weird high chair. You know that, right?

    3) He's alright! He can come hang out here anytime, he can hang with the big dogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a weird high chair. (Secretly, I think Myrnie and I may be the same person.)
    And, at least that trail is a clean one! Could have been worse.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!