Wednesday, May 12, 2010

American Idol, Top 4: Results

*Spoiler Alert - I'm about to tell y'all the results of this week's voting. If you don't want to know, stop reading. You're welcome. 


Kicking off the night is Fantasia, back from Season 2. She's singing "Bittersweet." And...that's pretty accurate. Sorry, girl. (Lo Gung would like me to add that her daughter was two when she first competed...and is now 9. That is all.)

Here's our Ford Music video. Finally, they all fit in the car together! Heh. Chinese fire drills all over the world. Nice.

Now, let's torment the remaining four contestants. Let's show clips of past contestants during their "Going Home"  parades and concerts.....all four of you are going home this week, but only three of you get parades. Heh.

Dim the lights...here we go!

Mike and Casey, you sang Have you Ever Really Loved a Woman.

Crystal and Lee, you sang Falling Slowly.

After the nationwide vote...Casey, you are safe and in the top 3.

Now, the part I've been looking forward to - a performance from Daughtry! (Dude.....your guitar, it is large. I'd love to see it next to Casey's guitar from last night. Heh.) Oh, and the bassist/singer looks slightly uncomfortable on that big ol' stage.

Loving this. I'm a big fan of Daughtry. They have just the right mix of passion, grit and heart. Love it.

Dim the lights again, and here we go.

Mike, you sang Will You Be There.

Lee, you sang Kiss from a Rose.

Crystal, you sang I'm Alright.

After the nationwide vote...Mike, hang tight for a second. Lee, you're headed back to Chicago. (Everyone's smiling, so I assume he gets a parade when he gets there? Yes?)

And...now, it's time for some superstars! Bon Jovi, with Superman Tonight. Here we go! (I'm getting chills. These guys are another super talented group.)

Now, back to Mike and Crystal. Good luck to both of you. Dim the lights!

The person...who is in the top three...after the nationwide vote...is...............CRYSTAL.

Mike is leaving us tonight. (Oh, his poor wife. She's crying.)

Congratulations to the top three - Lee, Casey and Crystal!

2 comments:

  1. Can you believe I haven't watched it again in all these weeks? I'm not surprised it was Mike that went home though. He was good but not my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness. Can't believe Casey is in the final 3!! He needs to go home!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!