Friday, July 30, 2010

A Fun Night with the Cousins

 IMG_6915 IMG_6916 IMG_6925 IMG_6928 IMG_6930 IMG_6936

Of all the beauties and wonders that our new Pacific Northwest home has to offer….cousins probably top them all.

Happy Friday, y’all.

7 comments:

  1. I just cried a little. Good shots, hon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cousin fun is some of the best fun to be had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Top pic of Mimi has got to be the v.e.r.y b.e.s.t s.h.o.t of her e.v.e.r! Beautiful capture of a beautiful granddaughter. Thanks for sharing ! P.S. will you send me the pic in all it's pixel glory?

    ReplyDelete
  4. that first girl must be your neice... she looks just like you with blond hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that shot of the three of them holding hands. :)

    Oh how I wish we live closer to the cousins. There were some tears and questions from the kids when we left ("Why do we have to go?" "Why can't they stay longer?" "When are you coming back?") It was sad. :(

    The kids were just on the phone yesterday talking to their cousins and it was so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I just cried a little too:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pictures!
    It's just wonderful how well they get along.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!