Friday, July 23, 2010

My Review of Yippy in Turquoise Monet

Edited from original version sent from CSN stores. Because some of it just didn't make sense. Like half a sentence doesn't make sense. Carry on!


Well, do you remember WEEKS ago when I said that CSN stores had offered me a chance to review one of their products? It was right in the middle of our cross-country move, so it was weeks before I could purchase my item to review (I got rainboots!) and they came quickly and they're cute and I STILL haven't been able to wear them in the rain. (Seattle, what's up with that?! Where's the rain, man!) HOWEVER. They are ca-yute. (Or very ugly, according to my sister. Eh. To each their own!) I admit that rubber cowboy boots in loud garish prints aren't everyone's cup of tea...but they sure suit my purpose! (Which is...to have fun shoes that will keep my feet dry during our weekly family trips to the grocery store. Oh, and bonus? These are cowboy boots. Meaning, they have a 2" heel. Meaning? No more wet hems on my pants. I think that, right there, is pretty fabulous!)

So, to see my review that I left at CSN, read on! (Oh, and they've contacted me again. The next time I mention CSN it will be for a giveaway! Hooray! One of you lucky readers will receive a sweet gift certificate to CSN Stores. Maybe you'll get your own pair of rubber cowboy boots! Or a lamp! Or a pot! Or a purse! Or toys for the kids! Or....you get the idea.)

Originally submitted at CSN Stores
Yippy Boot by Nomad Footwear
Rubber cow(girl) boots!
By Aunt LoLo from Seattle, WA on 7/23/2010
4out of 5
Sizing: Feels true to size
Pros: Cute, Stable
Cons: Difficult Entry/Exit
Best Uses: Going Out
Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented
I bought these because I thought the 2" heel would be the perfect way to keep my feet AND my pants hem dry!

They fit a little snugly, but are not uncomfortable. Maybe I have big feet, but the sole-liners come out when I take these boots off.

Full disclosure: I bought these boots using a gift certificate I received in exchange for a blog post including links to CSN stores.

1 comment:

  1. I think those look like a fun and funky alternative to the normal rain boot. I'm sure they'll come in real handy this fall/winter. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!