Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Chillin'


Summer has been good to us. Lots of family, lots of fun.

Right now? We still have family in town. And you know what they say - when there's something worth writing home about, there's no time to do it!

I'll catch y'all in a few days.

(PS - If you have any extra summer weather laying about, please send it over? Summer seems to have forgotten all about poor old Seattle. How do I know this? Today is the last day of August, and it was 55 and raining today. *sigh* Maybe my tomatoes will ripen in September? Please say yes.)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Oh, you and your sister have the same post, about the weather and the tomatoes. ;)

    Super-cute photo, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is only supposed to be in the 80s by Sunday here! A cold snap.
    (on the other hand, my tomatoes were dried on the vine months ago - sadness)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, SJ looks super cute in those shades... and that I-know-I'm cute smile, wowza!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!