Any guesses?
(And yes, we’re PRODIGIOUSLY proud of our little Craisin-avore. Just see how ferocious he is? Those dried fruits don’t stand a CHANCE.)
Ready? Did you guess??
Well, here’s Number One:
Dude’s graduated to a booster! He’s pretty excited to sit at the table with us.
And Number Two? Someone just got their first Summer Time Buzz Cut. *sniff sniff* As my sister so lovingly pointed out during our reunion/vacation last week (did you miss me??!), those sparkly brown eyes are a lot more resistible now. I say that he’s lost his mischievous look. Now, when he makes a face, he just looks MEAN. Heh. Like I said – those Craisins don’t stand a CHANCE.
PS – We spent last week with LOADS of family, spread across three houses, on the shores of Lake Chelan, in North-Central Washington state, near the area where all those Grown in Washington apples are grown. It’s a glacier lake, and GORGEOUS. We went tubing, played tennis, played on jet skis, hit the beach every morning…and generally had a GREAT time. If we had gone a few weeks later, we would have come home with bushels of apples to process…but right now it’s peach season, and there weren’t a lot of great Deals to be found. Oh well. I, of course, didn’t even turn my camera on while we were there…so I’ll see what pictures I can “borrow” from other family members, and try to prove that I did, in fact, take my family on vacation!
I didn't say he looked mean!! I said he was more resistable now :)
ReplyDeleteI love the summer buzz cut. I think it makes little boys look like thugs. LOL
ReplyDeleteI love his haircut. Perfectly adorable! :)
ReplyDeleteWould you believe that J only got his first ever buzz cut right before our trip to Canada? I just couldn't bring myself to do it before then...
ReplyDelete