Friday, September 17, 2010

A CSN Review, Comin’ Right Up!

But first…an introduction! I’m sure you remember, I’ve reviewed (and done giveaways!) for CSN Stores before. Why? Because I really like them. What’s not to love about 200+ stores with only one check out point? You can shop for anything there…boots, cookware, furniture, even a coffee table!
Stay tuned…I’ve got my eyes on some sweet muffin cups, but I could surprise you! (Last time, it was a rather nifty pair of printed, rubber cowgirl RAIN boots! Oh yeah, baby.) If it were you, what would you choose?
Le Creuset Baking Cups in Cobalt (Set of 6) - FA100-30
PS – Full disclosure. I receive no compensation for writing this review. I will receive a gift certificate to spend in their stores, and then will let you know what I choose, and what I thought of it. That is all.

2 comments:

  1. I always love anything Rachel Ray or Le Creuset. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So are those silicon muffin cups? Do you use silicon bakeware? I have some and I never find the texture of my baked goods to be satisfactory in them.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!