Yesterday, there was a bit of this…
And that…
And a bit more of this…
…and some more of that.
Church always leaves me a bit ragged around the edges (I was subbing in the 5 year old class yesterday, and it was quite exciting!) so afterwards, I sat down on the couch and rested. Meanwhile, Lo Gung and Miss Ming Wai set about building our outdoor heater. It was a gift from our real estate agent when we purchased the house, and we received it with a particular guest in mind.
You see, my mother is usually happiest when she is curled up near some source of heat. A fire is usually best.
Since Autumn has seen fit to grace us with her presence particularly early this year (hello, high of 58 F.!) we thought my mother would appreciate the heater during our weekly Sunday night dinner.
And she did.
Have a happy Monday, y’all!
How sweet! I love the idea of you all sitting around that fire and having a family dinner.
ReplyDeleteNow, here is it still 90. I am not sure we will ever have autumn. I have a feeling this will be one of those years we will plummet directly into winter.
ahh.... I'm with your mum. Smart lady, seeking warmth and all :)
ReplyDelete