Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It’s a Free Thing!

Edited:
The Linky Love is not with me today. If you would like to sign up for One Kings Lane, get a $15 credit, and give ME a $15 credit as well, copy this address into your browser window:


http://www.onekingslane.com/invite/AuntLoLo


Thanks!! You may now continue. Stinky silly technology....


Ok, have you ever heard of One King Lane? I read about it on The Nesting Place last week, and I’m in love. It’s a Secret Deal sight for home decor and house wares. And it? Is. Awesome. Gorgeous, gorgeous stuff, often for 50% off of retail price.

Check this out.
Green Tokyo Teapot with Infuser
That is a Green Tokyo Teapot, with an infuser. Usually $30, it’s available for the next 72  hours for just $15 (or until it sells out. Which it will.) (One of these guys is on his way to me right now!)

Here’s the best part: If you go here and fix up your (free) account, you’ll get a $15 credit! (You following this? $15 credit + $15 teapot = Free teapot!) The shipping is $7.95. Not too shabby, right??
Of course, perhaps you prefer yellow?
Yellow Tokyo Teapot with Infuser
(yellow Tokyo Teapot, with an infuser)
Or these cute little cups?
Pure Jasmine Teacups, Set of 4
(Pure Jasmine teacups, set of four)
Or, maybe you prefer something like this?
Flower Girl
Or this?
Hello Kitty Retro
If any of these things look like something you could use (or perhaps someone on your holiday shopping list?), then go here to set up your account!

(Bonus? If you set up an account with that link, we BOTH get a $15 credit! All of the items pictured above are $15 or less. Sweet!)

They have lovely lovely things….fabulous designer upholstery fabric, sweet bake ware and lovely candles and stationary, perfect for hostess gifts.  When you sign up, you can choose your e-mail option. I prefer to receive a daily e-mail, telling me of the day’s new items for sale. A new set goes up every day, and stays up for 72 hours or until the items sell out.

3 comments:

  1. None of your links are working for me...sad day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kristi! I think I fixed the links now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get the links to work either! And I know I want to. Although it sounds like a site that could be dangerous!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!