Friday, September 10, 2010

The Last Day at the Beach?

 IMG_7120 IMG_7121 IMG_7127IMG_7135

On perhaps the last sunny day of the summer (last Friday, incidentally), the kidlets and I went to the beach park and had a blast! We met up with my sister, her kids, plus another sweet family that was visiting town. (And a fellow blogger! It was great to finally meet her. *grin*)

Since that day (with a sunny, breezeless, HOT morning) we have had highs of…oh, right about 67. It’s been downright chilly, y’all. (Good thing, too – it’s time for CANNING, and nobody likes to can when it’s 85 degrees outside. Or hotter.)

So, the only question that remains: with all those blond kids in attendance, did they all make it home to their correct homes!

 

PS – And Ms H? I’m REALLY rooting for y’all to move up to our neck of the woods!!!

4 comments:

  1. Cute pics! (Did Ms. H OK these?) Can't believe the gorgeous weather we had that day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great!!! I thought about putting this group shot up on my blog too, I still might if I get around to it.

    So much fun! Thanks again for hanging out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm over here just bursting with jealousy! You guys look like you are having such a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!