
Just popping in to share! Our little Ming Wai is QUITE a TinkerBell fan. It’s got everything she needs in life – wings, glitter, pretty little girls…and a distinct lack of stressful and or anxious situations.
Since she’s such a fan, I was pretty excited to find out that the new movie was coming out the week of her birthday! We stopped at a store today and picked it up – it is all wrapped now and waiting for our birthday girl to open it up.
Here’s what I wanted to share, though – if you have a TinkerBell fan in your house, we found a great deal on the Blu-Ray/DVD combo set. If you go to www.TinkCoupon.com, you can get a coupon for $10 off (the Blu-Ray/DVD set). The coupon is good through 10/3.
And if you don’t want to shop around, we found the best price at Wal-Mart: $24.95 + $10 coupon = $14.95! I’m not sure when Wal-Mart usually changes their prices, but…there ya go. Consider yourself LoLo Alerted.
(I’ll be back soon with videos. Are y’all excited? We’ve just returned from a little one-night vacation. We’re pooped, but we had an awesome time! I’ll get you all the deets as soon as I can.)
We are all over this... thanks, Aunt Lolo!
ReplyDelete