(I’m kind of crushing on that little dude, up there on the pavement. I’m all, “Hey! Mohawk dude! Let’s take a picture!” And he’s all “Say wha??? Why would I do that?!” Seriously. I heard him say it.)
Shortly after we moved into our new place, we started to meet other people in our congregation…who had ALSO moved to the area in the past few weeks. (We’re like an epidemic! The size of our children’s group (Primary) has DOUBLED since April….I think there are 10 new families in our congregation this summer. Hooray for not being the only new people!)
So, one lovely warm day, I went to the park with my kidlets to meet up with two other new mothers to the area, along with their kidlets. We all have pre-K aged girls (as you can see) and one of the mothers also has Mohawk Boy. He’s just a smidge older than Siu Jeun, and they hit it off right away!
Their favorite activity was scaring crows. One of the mothers started it – a crow tried to take off with her entire stroller full of snacks! (Or…maybe it was just a bag of carrots. Either way – she’s insanely pregnant, and you just do NOT mess with an insanely pregnant lady when carrots are involved. Just don't do it.)
Anywhoo, the boys thought this was GREAT fun. Siu Jeun took the lead and showed Mohawk Boy how it was done.
It, apparently, involves a good solid stance, and a great big RAWR!
And that’s how it’s done, y’all. Like a scarecrow…all hopped up on Twizzlers and carrot sticks!
This is the cutest posting ever!!!
ReplyDeletePs -- this is Sarah:)
ReplyDeleteWe're like an epidemic.... lol you are funny.
ReplyDeleteSomehow I missed this post! Maybe because I was the insanely pregnant one and I had my baby the day you posted it? So cute! I LOVE the pic of them yelling at the crows!
ReplyDelete