A stay-at-home Mormon Mom, raising a small Eurasian family, crafting and sewing when the mood strikes her, and loving every minute of it!
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Ming Wai, Singing Diva!
Because it’s Thursday, because my son is still running around in a diaper, because I have a goal to post more often on this blog, and because I can….I present- Ming Wai, singing diva!
Ya know what? She really does have very good pitch. Not sure I heard a missed note in there!
Also, when I hear her singing in Cantonese, her slightly strange English pronunciations make a lot more sense. But then again I bet her Cantonese has a funny English accent too...
Fantastic!! My daughter stopped by to listen and she said, "She sings American". Uh....??? Well, she explained that Ming Wai pronounces Z "zee" instead of "zed", just like Elmo. Elmo's American, I guess.... :)
Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!
Ya know what? She really does have very good pitch. Not sure I heard a missed note in there!
ReplyDeleteAlso, when I hear her singing in Cantonese, her slightly strange English pronunciations make a lot more sense. But then again I bet her Cantonese has a funny English accent too...
These are SUPER adorable!! I agree with Ted that she has perfect pitch! So cute when she was singing in Cantonese. :)
ReplyDeleteFantastic!! My daughter stopped by to listen and she said, "She sings American". Uh....???
ReplyDeleteWell, she explained that Ming Wai pronounces Z "zee" instead of "zed", just like Elmo. Elmo's American, I guess.... :)