You win. I have participated, on this blog, for several years. It was a challenge, but I did it.
This year, it is not only a challenge...it is maddening. I have photos, I have ideas...but I also have busy children, and a house to run, and holidays to prepare for, and...well, it's been fun, but I think you win this round.
To all still participating, rock on! Go for it! Good luck!
For anyone else feeling guilty for not being able to post on a blog every day of the month...look! Aunt LoLo can't do it! That has to make you feel a little better...that we're in this together, right?
Peace out, y'all. And I'll be back soon with posts, and pictures and funny stories...just as soon as I head upstairs, find the key to unlock the craft room, pull out my camera, come back down, find the case with the cord in it, and find a free 20 minutes to download the pictures onto the computer and separate them into posts. Trust me, it could take me a while to get to all of that.
So, in the meantime...I have a really great video I'm going to share here soon. It really highlights my awesome mothering abilities, AND my son's comprehension of Chinese. Win-win!
~LoLo
I think you do really well with you post frequency.
ReplyDeleteSee... I'm having trouble posting one post a week. lol.
Who said blogging had to be a daily activity?
ReplyDeleteYeah, I gave up the last time, too. That was the first time I couldn't make it.
ReplyDeleteDid you really just say "peace out?" Sometimes I forget how young you are. ;)
I kinda wish more folks would throw in the towel. I'm afraid my reader is going to explode!
ReplyDeleteDarnit, I was going to use "peace out" in a post and now I can't! You ursurped my peace out!
ReplyDeleteNablopomo won before it even started. Like there was any chance in hell (can I say that here??) I was going to be able to write every day!