Thursday, November 18, 2010

Giveaway! Coming soon!

If you haven’t heard of CSN yet, well! Let me introduce you! CSN Stores is a collection of over 200 different stores, all accessible from the main CSN website. Are you looking for a dining room table? They’ve got you covered. Rain boots? Yes, ma’am. A snazzy new roasting pan? Check!

 

I’ve done several reviews, and giveaways, with CSN now. In fact, I think they call me a “Preferred Blogger.” I love working with them. Items, as long as they are in stock, come quickly and in great shop. I’ve ordered several pairs of rain boots, and love them!

 

Come back soon for your chance to win your very own gift certificate, just in time for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!