Thursday, November 18, 2010

PSA: Free Cards from Tiny Prints

ETA: Oh, snap! So, when they said "until 11/19" they MEANT "before 11/19 starts." D'oh! Hope you got your prints in time! 




Ok, somebody pinch me. SERIOUSLY. I just ordered nearly $400.00 worth of cards from Tiny Prints…for free. I didn’t pay a cent.

I KNOW!

Here’s the scoop. Head to www.TinyPrints.com before the end of 11/19/2010 and order your cards. (Choosing from any of their Thanksgiving cards.) Then, at checkout enter “freethx” in the Promo box. Your cards will be free. Shipping will be free. Handling? Free.

Want a tip? I picked two cards that I liked, and personalized them to say “Thinking of you. Love, The LoLo Family” and “Thank You! Love, Aunt LoLo". I ordered 50 of each. Now? I have 100 absolutely gorgeous, and COMPLETELY FREE Thank You and Just Because cards!

What are you waiting for?! GO!

(I have admired Tiny Prints cards for so long…I am SO excited for this chance to get some of my own! Because, seriously? Usually, 50 cards is $200. That’s a little more than I’m willing to spend on cards, Christmas or otherwise.)

3 comments:

  1. Whoa. Just ordered 50 thank you cards and 50 Christmas cards! (Hey, the decal on the front totally looks like stained glass...it works!) I feel like I'm cheating....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i just stayed up till 2am. :) works with pacific time zone i guess. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO... is it ANY of their cards or only the Thanksgiving ones?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!