Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I got a Free-ish thing!

 

A few weeks ago, a blogger posted about One Kings Lane….something about getting a $15 credit when you signed up, as well as gifting a $15 credit to whomever had sent you if you used the right link to access the site. IMG_7505

I followed the blogger’s link, received my credit, and waited a few days until I found something listed that was $15. $6.95 later (for shipping and handling) I had ordered myself a lovely green tea pot!

 

It arrived last week, packaged up so beautifully. I love the tea pot, my kids love the two sheets of bubble wrap that came protecting the tea pot, and we all love the two yummy candles they tucked into the box as a Thank You.

IMG_7514

 

I was so excited to show you all this lovely pot…and then I realized that the $15 Sign Up credit was only a limited time offer. Currently, the offer is only a credit to me after a referral’s first purchase. So. It’s not quite as spiffy for you, I’ll admit, but if you are interested in home and gift items at 50% discounts, do go and check out the site! (And if the offer goes back to a Sign Up credit, I’ll be sure to let you know!)

 

If you’re interested, go to www.OneKingsLane.com/invite/AuntLoLo and sign up to take a look around. They have beautiful new items every day, perfect for those aunts, relatives and neighbors that you don’t know how to shop for!

3 comments:

  1. I really like that teapot. Love the green

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Ernie should get together- she's spent the morning with her Fancy Nancy cookbook coming up with all kinds of reasons why our Fall Event should be a tea party with cupcakes, sundaes, ladybug cookies, and lollipop bouquets. Oh, and strawberries. Darlin' girl is planning her birthday party, just doesn't know it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I first saw the picture, I swear I thought it was a neti pot. And I was going to make fun of you for getting one for free. But now I can't make fun of you because that is a really cool tea pot!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!