(This picture has nothing to do with anything, except that I'm wearing my apron in the picture...and I'm wearing my apron right now. Because it's my Get 'er Done apron, and I love it and it's seen me through more than a decade of messy undertakings, projects and kitchen fails.)
It means that I've been saving up my projects for a week, and it's time to Get Stuff Done!
To do today:
- Roast pumpkin
- Make pumpkin bread
- Bake sandwich bread
- Wash laundry
- Clean kitchen
- Shop the Cyber Monday sales for christmas trees, a party dress and a case for my iPhone 4
- Stop by the Apple store and replace my iPhone (WAAAAAAH! I've had it for seven days. Twice during that time, it's shut itself off. And refused to turn back on until it's good and ready, thankyouverymuch. *sigh* Really, Apple? I've got a four year old and a one year old. I think this house already has all the attitude it can handle. I don't need it from your phone!)
Yup. That's pretty much it. What are y'all up to today??
In rather unrelated news, my daughter told me this morning that today was McKenna's piano lesson day. And tomorrow? We teach Seth and William and Sophie will come to play but she won't want to watch Sleeping Beauty. Heh. My kid doesn't know the days of the week, but I think she's figured out that if we go to church and see Grandma and have dinner with every family member she can name and then go to bed...then, when you wake up, it's the day for McKenna to come for her piano lesson. I'm rather proud of my little creative thinker! She's a chip off the old block. We don't do things the way everyone else does, but we have a blast of a time getting it done anyhow! So, here's to the creative thinkers and problem solvers. Cheers!

Go you! (Except the IPhone store...don't go...at least not with the kids, haha :) You're making the pumpkin bread today, too?? Brave, brave girl :)
ReplyDeleteFinish Laundry (started last week)
ReplyDeleteFinish and order 2011 Calendars for gifts.
Design and order Christmas Cards
Finish Christmas decorating
Prepare 3 boxes to mail and drop off at post office
Work out on elliptical in freezing garage
Start dinner for tonight
I'll totally watch your kiddos if you want to go to the apple store, just let me know when, and I'll do a little pick-up, since the kiddos kinda thrashed the downstairs (but it's a play room, right!)
Big List! I hope you took a big chunk out of that list.
ReplyDeleteYou look very home-makey. And I heard your stuffing on Thursday was FAB.
ReplyDelete