Thursday, January 20, 2011

American Idol, Auditions (New Orleans)

Ok, I’m not sure how far we’re going to get with this whole “blogging the auditions” idea. New Orleans seems to have even more “fun flavor” than New York, which really surprises me. (And last night? My mother in law got bored and walked out mid-show to go to sleep. Heh.)

 

Love that little 15 year old kids’ voice. JC? His voice is like caramel. Gorgeous!

Paris? Your voice was amazing. Just gorgeous.

Just one hour tonight…and I tuned in late. Whatchagonnado?

Next week, we’re off to Milwaukie, Wisconsin. Wow. That was unexpected.

 

This is LoLo, signing in…and signing out. Maybe I’ll get more for you next week. Winking smile

3 comments:

  1. oooooh Milwaukee. COOOOLD.

    Be well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hating the show without Simon. I never thought I would say that, but there it is. So disappointed, and I don't blame your MIL.

    As for Milwaukee... isn't that, like, COLD????

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I get my AI fix through your blog posts. :)

    Stay warm! :) Hubby was just back from Milwaukee last week.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!