Wednesday, January 19, 2011

American Idol, Auditions

It’s back, y’all.

Dawg.

 

And a Yo, Yo, Yo for good measure.

 

American Idol is one of the only things my husband and I can both agree on as a pastime, so I was more than a little excited when I realized it was BACK tonight. (Yeah, I have issues keeping current on…current issues. Heh.)

 

Anyhow, I’ll be here, every week, with a re-cap and some opinions. Tonight is just auditions, so…my opinions will be rather vague. And short. If you have opinions too, please chime in!

 

So. New Jersey. You came through with the weird, I’ll give you that. You had some really great singers, some pretty bad singers, and no real drama. You’re good in my book.

 

What did you guys think?

1 comment:

  1. I loved when the one judge asked the guy if he ate paint chips as a child...that cracked me up!

    sandy toe

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!