Friday, January 7, 2011

Posting at LoLoCraft today. (take two)

(You might have seen this a few days ago. Oops. Sorry about that! I got a little kerfuddled...but, whatevs, right?)


Well, it’s January 7…and I haven’t exactly nailed down my resolutions or goals for the year. BUT. I do know that they involve getting everything done, doing it beautifully, staying sane and possibly growing a second set of arms and adding four hours to each day.

Ahem.


So, in keeping with that, I made a few simple pillow cases. And I put up a tutorial over at LoLo Craft today. I’m also giving away the set that I made in the tutorial. WHICH MEANS…that all you get today is this silly little post here on LoLo Life…to tell you where the real action is at.

You’re welcome. See you over there!

PS – If you haven’t already, make sure you head over to this post to enter for your chance to win a $55 gift certificate for CSN stores. Hurry!

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I really need to do some to brighten things up around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are REALLY fabulous! You'd see those in a store with a hefty price tag on them!! Gorgeous! ♥ xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!