Monday, January 10, 2011

CSN Gift Card Winner!

I love hosting giveaways…especially for gift cards! It’s so much easier to send an e-mail off to the winner, instead of rounding up the kidlets and heading off to the post office. Am I right?!

Random.org has spoken. I fed him a few numbers (1 and 50!) and out popped…12.

Congratulations, Shanna, from Mommy of One! You have until Wednesday to get back to me.

Thanks, everyone, for playing along!

PS – If you like CSN stores, and didn’t win, head over and make sure you set up an account. I get several e-mails a week detailing the latest sales and coupons. There are always some really great deals!

PPS – If you are interested in hosting a review or giveaway for CSN stores, please let me know and I will hook you up with the woman I’ve been working with for the past few months. She’s fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!