looks narly!!!! my husband is obsessed with the ana white website now and is eagerly awaiting the receipt of some power tools so he can get started on similar projects. did you cut the wood yourself or get it cut by home depot dudes or dudettes? lemme know!
Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!
looks narly!!!! my husband is obsessed with the ana white website now and is eagerly awaiting the receipt of some power tools so he can get started on similar projects. did you cut the wood yourself or get it cut by home depot dudes or dudettes? lemme know!
ReplyDeleteOh man! That is so pretty. Good job. and you're right, I'm very impressed
ReplyDeleteAmazing! I'm impressed.
ReplyDeleteYou are so awesome. I can barely put the puzzles together with my kids, so this is SUPER DUPER impressive.
ReplyDeleteI love it! I saw the other post from when you finished it, but it looks ten times better with all the books! Good job, mamma.
ReplyDeleteYes!
ReplyDeletethat is impressive!
ReplyDeletethat is a damned fine bench. :]
ReplyDelete