Hello, Thursday. Drama is thy name.
After a meeting, an emergency call home from a panicked Dad, and two cases of the flu in the 4’ and under set…I missed most of the show.
So, I’m phoning it in this week. We are saying goodbye to Karen Rodriguez, unless the judges decide to save her. And she is singing for her LIFE, y’all.
And they are not in complete agreement, and they are NOT going to use the save.
On the bright side, I think everyone from this season is guaranteed a record deal if they go looking for it. This is one insanely talented season.
Karen, we will miss you!!!
Hope those kids feel better soon!
ReplyDeletePoor Karen. She looked so much like J-Lo when she performed. I betcha it was her that tried to save Karen. Why would you not try to defend your own, ya know? I didn't think she deserved to be kicked off so soon. I was sad for her.
ReplyDelete