As of right now, my home is evenly divided. Two dudes, two girls. I hear, quite often, that Ming Wai and I look alike. I just grin and say thank you. I think it’s quite a complement!
I have heard from my husband’s relatives that Siu Jeun looks just like him at that age.
(This face just kills me. He’s always been such a ham, and he’s trying to look “upset”, but the look never makes it to his mouth. It’s pretty funny.)
So, I leave it to you guys. Do my two favorite dudes look alike?? Honestly, I think Siu Jeun looks quite a bit like my brothers.
There are similarities. But I see some Adams in him, just not as much as your daughter has at the moment. A really nice Asian lady I met at the playground years ago told me she loved watching her mix children grow up. She said they evolve. Sometimes they look more like her and other times they look more like their father.
ReplyDeleteMaybe when he gets that chin that his daddy has...:)
ReplyDeleteeyes are all wrong...
ReplyDeleteI think SJ is a good mix of both you and your husband.
ReplyDeleteSlightly (un)related --Have you heard of the term "foo tsai seung"? I think you and your Big Dude have it, so it's no wonder that some people would think that SJ looks like your side of the family and some people would think that he looks like his Dad's side of the family. :)
I do see great similarity, except the smile. I think the smile is different.
ReplyDelete