Yes, really. We lovingly called The Cream Cheese Party. This past Saturday, I was the host for a House Party featuring Philadelphia Cooking Crème. The party? Was a blast. Just a few family and friends, and me going all Vanna-White on their dinner. Oh yeah, it was awesome.
Since I love to bake, and Ming Wai loves to help, cookies for the parties were an absolute must. I wanted to try out a new “wet on wet” technique, but I think I should have made sure that my colors were a little brighter. And more different from each other. Heh.
This is SJ’s “helping” pose. Notice how he’s sitting at the table eating while Ming Wai and I play. That’s how he helps!
Aunt Myrnie brought her famous Kale Chips, a favorite with adults, children…and even Kale Haters. (Toss chopped kale with olive oil and salt, and roast until crispy. Yum!)
We served a yummy breakfast casserole, a creamy teriyaki dish over rice, and pasta with broccoli and chicken.
PS – I was given coupons for free Philadelphia Cooking Crème, plus some other swag for my dinner guests, by House Party and Kraft. I was not otherwise compensated for this review.
It was a wonderful party! I forgot to compliment you out loud on your glace icing, it was lovely :)
ReplyDeleteThat is a lovely icing!
ReplyDeleteAnd a cream cheese party? Who wouldn't love that?
So sad we missed it! It was one of my close friend's birthdays, or else we would have been there in a heartbeat! Looks like it was lots of fun!
ReplyDeleteOh, that looks fun! And delicious.
ReplyDelete