Monday, March 21, 2011

Schooling with the Cousins

IMG_8400IMG_8401
What’s more fun that a bright, colorful “schoolroom”, in a book?

A bright, colorful schoolroom in a book….with your best friend, who knows how to read.
IMG_8402IMG_8403IMG_8404IMG_8405

(I love this picture of the four cousins. So very…them. Little MiMi just wants to do whatever E and Ming Wai are doing. Siu Jeun just wants to know if there are cupcakes involved.)

3 comments:

  1. Love these pictures :) Umm...WOW, my dining rooms is colorful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siu Jeun just may be the smartest of the bunch:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he looks a lot more like YOU! My MIL happily says both of my kids look EXACTLY like their dad, lol. I just let her blow her hot air.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!