And apparently Google has seen fit to make it really hard (maybe impossible?) to host pictures on picasa web albums and use code to embed them anywhere (like a wordpress blog that was started a little over a year ago. for example.).
And apparently, life is just way, way simpler when you use products from the same company. Like picasa and blogger.
So. I'm back. Have you missed me?
I'm going to try and figure out if it's worth it to import the last year of posts from Wordpress (probably), but in the meantime, I'm looking forward to a much more streamlined blogging process.
Google, you dogs - you've won this round. And I can't say that I mind all that much. It's good to be back.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!