I can't help it. I love me some start-of-the-day selfies. Especially when my side-kicks are so funny. So. Friday. Baby Ying Ying popped out her fifth tooth this week, but not without a fight. My kids all get colds with their new teeth, but this cold just will. not. give. up. It has moved into her throat and chest, and is just dreadful. We have been keeping her away from other babies, which means no trips to the gym, which means...Mama's going a little stir crazy. By Friday, I was determined to at least get the house cleaned up, despite her clinging and exploring. So. She explored, made a lot of messes, got stuck in some rather comical spots...and six hours later, my kitchen was tidy. Mostly. *sigh*





No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!